Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Skiing!! Finally!!

I have been dying to go skiing this year. The first winter month the snow wasn't very good so we put it off. Then in January we wanted to go, but the babysitters, aka the grandparents, were all sick. Finally, on Monday it all fell together and worked out great.

We went to Nordic because they have a great family night deal. (PS I know the name has changed, but it will always be Nordic to me!) Bob's twin brothers joined us along with my brother.



Bob and Jim

The skiing was great! The snow wasn't iced over yet so it was nice and fast. Also, there must not have been many day skiers because the runs weren't skied out at all. I hadn't been skiing at Nordic since Jr. High. It has a lot more area than I remember and I was actually very tired by the time we went home. I can't wait to go next year when the munchkin can join us!

1 comment:

Lindy Salmon said...

Skiing! I'm so glad you got to go. And don't worry, I know what Nordic is :)