On Sunday my roommate from college, and her cute little girl, Avril, came for dinner. It was so fun to have them over. Hannalee loved watching Avril and they got a long quite well. Avril is just turning a year and is at the crawling/learning to walk stage. Avril was crawling around, so Hannalee got down on the floor and started crawling after her.
Later I was helping Avril walk around by holding onto her hands. Hannalee came over and wanted to help. She stood behind Avril, just like I was doing and held her hands to help her walk around. It was the funniest thing because they're only a half of a year apart and only a few inches apart in size, yet Hannalee thinks she is so much bigger.
The next day I my friend Jenny over and her cute girl. It was great seeing them again. Hannalee did well sharing her toys and even shared her blocks! We both taught third grade together so we went and visited our old students. I still see them all the time since I am still at the same school, but they were super excited to see Mrs. Frame and our little girls.
As they parted, they gave each other a big hug. In this first pictures I took it right before they toppled on top of each other. And they both got up with no tears. They'll be great friends, I just wish they didn't live so far a way. Oh, well. We'll just have to keep meeting in the middle.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment