My mom and I are making a quilt together to be a "traveling quilt" meaning we will share it. It is at the machine quilter's right now so I will post pictures of it in 3 to 4 weeks.
With the extra scraps I made Hannalee this patchwork skirt and matching applique shirt. I like the way it turned out, except the shape looks like a bell. Oh, well. Not a bad first attempt without having a pattern. Hannalee loved it. She was being quite the model for me. She even found a matching "bracelet" (or hair elastic to most people). I love her beautiful eyes in this picture.
Her second choice in accessories didn't quite match as well.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO CUTE!!
I am so jealous. I have no idea how you can do all these adorable, creative things. You're amazing!!
Post a Comment