Hannalee has figured out how to take her cloths off. I know all kids go through this stage, I was just hoping she would hit it during the summer months instead of our frigid winters. A week ago I had gone to visit my dad and left Hannie with grandma. When I came back Hannalee was wearing only a shirt, diaper, and shoes. Apparently she had gone into a corner and worked very tediously at pulling her pants off. She thought it was great. Now we have a hard time keeping her pants up.
Then yesterday when I got her up from her nap, this is what I found.
She had figured out a snap, a zipper, and how to get her arms out. Now I am in real trouble. Lets just pray that the diaper stays on.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment