Sunday, January 24, 2010

Funny Hannalee Moments: Kisses

Hannalee gives the best kisses! Every night before bed she gives Bob and I a kiss. Now she has started to make kissing noises when she wants to give you a kiss.

She has also learned that kisses make "oweys" better. The other day she got scratched on the arm by the cat. She came and showed me her "owey" and I kissed it better. Then, off and on, for the next couple of hours I saw her point to her "owey" and then give her arm a kiss.

Also, her baby doll got a red mark on it's head (I'm not sure where the mark came from, but it won't come off). She pointed to the mark and gave her "owey" whine. Then she proceeded to kiss it better. Such a sweet Hannalee.



(Giving the baby a kiss.)

One more "owey" story. We were sitting in sacrament and I had Hannie on my lap. She looked over at her dad and started pointing and whining. He had cut himself shaving and Hannie was pointing to the cut. She was hard to console that it no longer hurt.