Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shoe Fetish


Hannalee has a shoe fetish. She love shoes. As you can see from the picture she has a shoe for each hand, plus one for her mouth. Not to mention she is wearing shoes with her PJs!

3 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

haha how funny! Avril has the opposite of a shoe fetish... I'm not sure what you'd call that, a shoe aversion? She kicks them off all the time and isn't happy till they're off her feet :)

Amy said...

That's my kind of girl. Somehow, I don't think she gets that from her mom. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, but that could get expensive someday!

Hey, I was wondering how much the rain gutter bookshelves cost you to build? I'd love to try them, the bookshelves that let the books face out are really expensive and I've been trying to figure out a better system.