Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Super Saturday

Two weekends ago, our ward held their annual "Super Saturday" where the Relief Society sisters get together make crafts, chat, and eat. This year I was on the planning committee which I truly enjoyed. Here are some of the crafts that I supplied:


Bob's family had these old wood slabs laying out back for years. Fortunately for me (but not the wood), the bugs got to them and made the coolest designs on the wood.

P.S. Anyone who wants to make some, come hang out and we'll make a day of it. :)

Also, I've seen these onsies all over the Internet. So I tried my hand at making them. They were super easy and so fun (but beware they're addicting).




front

back

There was also beaded watch band making. I opted to do this since I have seen them everywhere and it was about time I got into style (at least with my watch).


What made my Saturday even more super was I got the night off from the baby too; a much, much, much, much need break. Thanks Bob! I got to go down to meet my mom, Meghan, Bob's mom and sisters for dinner before we went and saw the movie "New Moon". It was a great girls night.

4 comments:

Mellie said...

Cute crafts! I love those onesies! You are so creative!

Kristen said...

So cute and crafty! I love it all! Our ward here doesn't do a Super Saturday, and I really miss it.

We're Hatchin' said...

You are such a great craft maker, Brit!! Those onesies are totally adorable, not to mention the wood pieces. I'm glad you got night out! Hopefully you liked the movie!

Jen Frame said...

I want to come to your house and make those!! We need to plan another play date!