Monday, December 14, 2009

Bath

Saturday's lunch was mac and cheese, but to make it a bit more healthy I stirred in some pureed squash. Bob thought it was nasty sounding, but make your judgements based upon Hannalee's reaction. She is after all the expert on food. Hannalee loves food, as you can tell by her healthy tummy in the upcoming pictures.

Licking the bowl clean. She never does this, she must have really enjoyed lunch.

It's in her hair too!

What do we need to do Hannie?


Hannie loves the bath as long as she can play. When it comes time to wash, especially her hair, she gets fussy and mad.

That isn't how you spell bath. Try again.

Now you've got it, but don't look so smug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love your Christmas tree. I finally had to buy some shatter proof ornaments after two year of not having ornaments on our trees. Good luck!