At the Christmas party the kids gather around and sing Christmas songs and then Santa always makes an appearance to bring the kids an early Christmas present. When Santa first walked onto the stage with bells jingling from his belt Hannalee was mesmerized. She wasn't quite sure what to think of this jolly ol' fellow. Soon Santa started calling kids up by name to sit on his lap. Hannalee took that as an invitation and tried to sneak up.
Hannalee is trying to get us to take her up to see Santa.
Unfortunately her name was one of the last ones called and by that time she was getting tired, cranky, and really unsure of this guy. Bob took her up and she did not want to sit on Santa's lap by herself. So, her wonderful daddy sat with her and that was OK, but she was sure glad to take the present and run.
1 comment:
Cute!!! I like your family pics too on the side.
By the way to answer your comment from my blog, I go both ways, I like Edward in the 1st book and in the 1st movie, but the 2nd book and movie, I'm team Jacob! Yeah he sure is some nice eye candy in the New Moon movie!
Post a Comment