Hannalee was a lot more interested in her little girl than she was in the animals. But there was one animal that sparked her attention, the penguins.
I know this sounds unusual because they are not the most exciting creatures. But Hannalee's current favorite book is call "Your Personal Penguin" by Sandra Boynton. Hannalee loves to point to the penguin on each page. So when she saw the real penguins she was pointing and smiling. So cute!
I know this sounds unusual because they are not the most exciting creatures. But Hannalee's current favorite book is call "Your Personal Penguin" by Sandra Boynton. Hannalee loves to point to the penguin on each page. So when she saw the real penguins she was pointing and smiling. So cute!
Little bit scary isn't it, Hannalee.
The prairie dogs are my favorite part of the zoo. Aren't they the cutest? I love the chunky one just sitting and eating. I think the last time I went to this zoo was when I was in elementary school. I loved this exhibit because you can stick your head up in the little glass holes and pretend to be a prairie dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment