Monday, August 17, 2009

Hiking and Singing



Last week we went hiking with Bob's brothers on a trail that Bob remembered as an easy hike. Lets just say we were all huffing and puffing by the time we got a mile up. Except for our little singer, she has the good life. (Either we're out of shape, or the trail got harder over the years. I'd like to think the second.) Here is a video of Hannalee singing as we hiked. She did this the whole way up. No joke. She never stopped. (PS I wouldn't try to watch the video. It might make you motion sick. I just wanted it for the sound. :0)

2 comments:

kelly said...

so, so cute. i'll sing for you guys too if you'll carry me up the mountain!

Kristen said...

I agree! So cute! I think babies like making noises when they're bouncing. Hunter does when we go over bumps in the car or stroller.