My poor husband has a "honey-do" list a mile long of things he has to do around the house. After thinking about it I found things on his list that I am capable of doing by myself. First I fixed the door molding on the garage door. I also scraped off the paint and repainted the garage door trim. My next project was to paint our back door. (It's just white. Bob wouldn't let me go "radical" and paint it blue :0)
And now for the grand unveiling. After a year of waiting, here it is, Hannalee's room completely finished! (It was mostly finished before she was born except for painting the chair railing. I have no idea why it took me a year to get that done.)
I painted the chair railing then nailed it up all by myself. I feel so proud.

1 comment:
Way to go Mrs. Fixit!! :)
Post a Comment