Sunday, August 30, 2009

Funny Hannalee Moments: Tiggy is Found

Hannalee has basket for her toys in the living room, which also conveniently blocks a corner shelf that I don't want her getting into. One of her favorite past times is to play at the basket. She pulls out toy after toy taking only a moment to chew on the toy before tossing it over her shoulder. Yesterday she was over doing this which gave me a moment to clean in the kitchen with out her under my feet.

From the kitchen I can see her, but I wasn't paying much attention till I hear her squeal with great delight and excitement. I looked over to find her wedged between the toy basket and the shelf where I don't want her to be. She was standing up holding onto the basket with one hand and the other hand was in the air high above her head holding....


Tiggy!
Apparently he has been lost between the self and the basket for many weeks because we haven't played with him for a while. Hannalee must have caught a glimpse of him while digging in the basket. She was so excited to have found him that she played with him a good 10 minutes (no short time in Hannalee's busy life where her attention changes every few minutes).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I can just see her getting so excited and sqealing!! :) And I LOVE your felt food! Where did you get the idea? Out of your crazy creative genius head?
P.S. I tried leaving a comment on the quilt blog, but it wouldn't work.