Hannalee was an honorary flower girl since she didn't get
the walking thing down in time for the ceremony.
Their reception was held at Meghan's parent's house in the valley. It was a beautiful night. I had funner at Bryan's reception than I did at mine because I was able to socialize with people for a lot longer than just a hand shake as they passed through the reception line. Hannalee enjoyed herself too because everyone wanted to hold her (which made my life easier, thank you!).the walking thing down in time for the ceremony.
After asking around about who was going to decorate the newly wed's car I learned no one dared to do it. Bryan's friends had been warned not to touch it (chickens). But being a sister I couldn't get into too much trouble, right? So my cousin Ashlee (she was a culprit too, get mad at her too :0) and I did a quick dash to the market for supplies. Supplies might I add that were very low key and car friendly! We made the traditional "Just Married" sign for the back and put a few balloons and the car. We also put Oreos on the windows and we put a bit of saran rap around the doors.

Here is Bryan's reaction to the car: (Yes, he is licking the Oreo cream off. I love my brother's sense of humor.)
5 comments:
Thank you for posting the pics of the car, we were bummed that we missed that part. I love it!
Wow you are brave to tell the world who decorated the car!!
Bryan's best man Chance squealed on me the night of. I just begged Bry not to tell Meghan until I was out of sight. But I had to bring Ashlee down with me. :0)
Looks like it was a nice wedding. They are a cute couple. I love Hannalee's dress, she's such a cutie!
way to rat me out!! at least they have a year until they see me again so hopefully by then meghan won't care anymore. ha ha. :)
Post a Comment