Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bob's Quilt

Last Christmas I made quilts for my grandparents. Bob asked when I was going to make a quilt for us. So this fall I started on Bob's quilt.

I had been itching to make a log cabin quilt the strip piecing way. I saw a quilt on the Internet with this pattern and went for it. It was really fun to make and I loved the way it turned out. It is a lap sized quilt. And if you look closely you can tell I still haven't finished turning the binding all the way around yet, but it'll get there.

This one is machine quilted thanks to a wonderful lady in my ward who does fantastic work at a super reasonable price.

I think Bob likes it.

2 comments:

Lindy Salmon said...

Wow. Looks great. I'm so impressed, quilting scares me . . .

Ali Andrus said...

Love it. You're amazing!!