The other night I was sitting in the recliner and Hannalee came to sit with me. She started getting a bit hyper and climbing all over me. She kept stepping on my stomach, which is starting to hurt when she does. I sat her next to me and told her that she needed to be careful not to hurt mommy's stomach and that Baby Brother was in there.
She kind of got the point because when you ask her were Baby Brother is she'll point to my stomach. However, later that night she was sitting on the floor playing. She started complaining that her belly hurt. I asked why it hurt and she said, "Baby Brother."
Addendum: Now when talking about baby brother, she mostly points to her stomach. Silly girl!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like she is getting ready! I love her dress in that picture, did you make it?
No, I didn't make her dress, but I too love it and think she looks so cute in it. It is the dress she wears to the Heritage Farm and she has already gotten too big for it just since last spring. (We can't button all the buttons up in the back:) And unfortunately we have to give the dress back. I'm going to ask my neighbor for help to try and make a pattern of it so I can make her one.
Post a Comment