So, when the doctor pointed to the screen and said, "See that little thing. It's a boy." We were both a bit surprised. After the shock, it finally sank in. We are super excited. Now we will have one of both!

"Hi."
We keep telling Hannie that she is going to have a baby brother. Occasionally, at random times, I will hear her say "baby brother." Poor girl has no idea how much life is going to change in a few months.
As for how I'm feeling, I'm doing a lot better. My morning (all-day) sickness is gone and I am getting some energy back. I still have to get up three to four times a night to pee, but I know that is just going to get worse. I felt him kick around 15 weeks, that is a lot earlier than I did with Hannalee. He is quite the mover. The other night, Bob could even feel him. (I love saying him:0)
4 months
I definitely feel bigger this time around. (With Hannalee I didn't even tell some people until I was 20 weeks. Not this time. I'm sure everyone can tell.)




9 comments:
Congrats! having a boy is a whole new adventure.It's fun! I'm happy for you and your family. You look cute by the way.
I can't believe you're having a boy! Congratulations! He can use the tractor/crane quilt that you made while ago that was adorable. You also look great! Five months left and only baby to grow! :)
Very exciting. Congrats. I don't know how to do boys . . . so we'll be watching to get some ideas from you.
Hooray! Congratulations!! That's awesome!
Oh, congrats! And, yes, with each pregnancy you show LOTS sooner. You look great. Just beware: learn to change diapers lightning fast, boys pee as soon as their diapers come off (for a few weeks)!
You look so beautiful! I'm super excited that it's a boy! :)
Boys are so much fun. Your gonna love it. I am so excited for you. Do you have a name picked out yet? Congerats and you look so cute!
Your belly is so CUTE!
Yay!!! Congrats!! I can't wait till I can meet little Bob Jr. :) You look great by the way!
Post a Comment