Last week was my 20 week mark. I can't believe I am already half way there. With Hannalee I was counting down the weeks and the pregnancy took forever. But with this one it is going by too fast. I told that to my doctor and she said I was the first lady she has ever heard that from. I'm sure as I get bigger and things get more uncomfortable, I'll change my mind. But for now I am enjoying having to keep track of only one child.
I am at the point where I am feeling good; no morning sickness, still small enough to move around, I don't have to pee as much, and I have most of my energy back. I do feel like his is higher than Hannalee ever was. Sometimes it feels squishy to breath. With Hannalee everyone commented how low I carried her, so I think he is defiantly higher.
And for those of you who are asking, we don't have a name yet. Boy names are very hard. Bob's not ready to think of a name and all the ones I have suggested have been thrown out. Which is OK, because with girl names I had names that I defiantly loved, but I don't have any boy names that I love. Any suggestions would be great.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
U/s are so fun!
I'm in the same boat for names... I already had a cute girl name, and I had a boy name but Bryan want's a J name, apparently the initials J M Ward have been passed down for several generations. So..... I guess it's his turn to have a say in our child's name hahaha.
I WAS thinkin about Korbin for a boy name, but it doesn't start with a J. Good luck in finding a name that both of you can agree on. :)
I agree that boy's names are more difficult! We've had it easy so far :).
Horray for the halfway mark! I love the little foot, thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment