Saturday, May 8, 2010

Let's Go Play on the "Wheeeee!"

There are times when you hit things just right. This morning was one of them. I was up early to pick up my veggies from "Bountiful Baskets" and thought I would swing by a couple of garage sales on the way home.

When I drove up to the garage sale I saw it, the treasure I had been searching for. I quickly paid $8 for it, went home to get the truck, went back to pick it up, and then set it in the back yard. I picked Hannalee up, who was still in her PJ's, and held her up to the window to show her the treasure I had found.

Through her giant smile she said, "Wheeeeee!"











Have you ever seen a happier girl?


Laying down for a rest after about 20 times of sliding.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Good job mom! It's times like those that you feel like the hero. She's getting so big! And I love the dresses, I'd just love it more if my fabric would cut itself out, I prefer the rotary cutter.