Tayo is rolling; only when he gets mad enough about being on his stomach and all the body parts are aligned just right. But he has done it many times. Bob said he saw him roll over just before he was two months. I blew it off as a "yeah, only on accident" kind of roll over. Then the next week I put on his belly went in the other room and when I came back he was on his back. Fluke again? I put him back on his tummy only to witness this time as he rolled over.
He rolls over from his tummy about 50% of the time that he is put on his tummy. So, at 2 1/2 months he was already rolling. (Hannalee didn't do it until 5 months and she had to be encouraged to attempt it.) I fear Tayo may be mobile long before I am ready.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment