Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random Pictures; Spring 2011

Hannalee has designated herself as landscaping supervisor. As I pull weeds or mow she conveniently parks her chair close by to make sure I don't mess up any thing.



Hannalee is an expert tricycle rider. She likes to ride her bike down to see our neighbor's goats. (While on the goat subject, we were outside at our house and Hannalee took a big breath of air and said, "Mmmm, smells like baby goats." "What do baby goats smell like," I asked. "Hay, " Hannie informed me.)



We splurged on a box seat for our 4-wheeler. Only, it's not a seat according to the sticker on it which reads: Warning! This device is not a seat or intended to be sat on. Well then what is it used for? Why is it shaped like a seat, with handle/arm rests, padding where you should sit, and a back rest?! I don't see how they could make a seat, but claim it isn't a seat just for liability reasons.



I love garage sales. Tayo got a whole wardrobe of like 30 items for less that $20 (and all of it looks brand new). Sadly I can no longer find much for Hannalee. Around 2T things start looking very warn out and shabby. But I did find this treasure:

I was just asking the lady if it worked and how many keys it had compared to a piano (because I want to learn how to play the piano) and she said, "Works great. Just take it and try it for $5." Cool. Hannalee takes playing the piano very seriously.


Hannalee loves reading books to Tayo.


Reading, however, puts Tayo to sleep.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Gosh, I can't believe how grown-up Hannie is! She looks like she could be in kindergarten! And I love that she can put Tayo to sleep by reading him books!! Love it.