Happy Birthday my beautiful two year old!!
When people comment that they can't believe Hannalee is already two, it depends on the day as to how I will respond. On a good day I will agree these last two years have gone quickly and Hannalee has changed so so much. On a not so good day when I'm remembering a colicky infant, a fussy baby, a frustrated toddler, and now a "terrible" two year old, I wonder how much longer till she can go to kindergarten.
But as all of you know, I could never live without this beautiful two year old. She is my life. And I love her so much.
She really enjoyed her birthday. All of her grandparents came up for food and fun. She of course got spoiled. The day after her birthday she kept saying "das" (her word for grandma) and "two". (Even though she saw all 4 grandma's and three grandpa's.)
But as all of you know, I could never live without this beautiful two year old. She is my life. And I love her so much.
She really enjoyed her birthday. All of her grandparents came up for food and fun. She of course got spoiled. The day after her birthday she kept saying "das" (her word for grandma) and "two". (Even though she saw all 4 grandma's and three grandpa's.)

3 comments:
So fun... I know they say terrible two's and you are right on most days it was... but there were those really good days too. Ones that we are all so grateful to be moms! She is so cute!
Holy crap! All of a sudden, she looks SO grown up! Literally from the last post to this one, she looks so big!
Happy Birthday! (where did our babies go?!?) Ethan is jealous of her Toy Story toys!
We were so sad we couldn't visit you guys while we were in Utah. :(
Flynt has a class up in Vandenburg(3-4hrs away) for the next 3 months, so the boys and I might just make a trip back.
Happy Birthday Hannie! Oh, it looks so fun! She does look so old! I don't know how it happens!
Post a Comment