Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Funny Hannalee Moments: Moose

Hannalee amazes me as to what she can remember. Remember back in June when Bob had that moose encounter? Well we haven't talked about it since, but Hannalee remembered it.

Hannalee and I were in the bathroom and I was doing her hair. I told I was going to put mouse in her hair. Here was our conversation:

Hannie: Moose! Hit daddy!
Me: Yeah there was a moose that almost hit daddy. But I was talking about the kind of mouse that we put in your hair.
Hannie: Moose, mountains.
Me: Yes, the moose is in the mountains.

I then asked her to go get her shoes. She looked out from the bathroom very hesitantly. Then she said, "Moose! Hannie scared." When she says scared she clutches her arms to her body and gives a little shiver.

1 comment:

We're Hatchin' said...

That's hilarious! It's amazing what kids remember, especially when they're so young!