I'm embarrassed to post this, but here it is. Our before picture of the storage room. (And this was the better half. There was no way I was showing the public the other half. It was just plain disgusting.
My wonderful husband spent two of his weekends making part 1 of our shelves for the storage room. Now these are no ordinary shelves. These things are so structurally sound they could make it through any natural disaster. That is the kind of quality you get when you marry an engineer.
After putting them up and stocking them we were able to also organize the rest of the storage room. Now when I walk in there I seriously almost cry out for joy. Before we could see about 1% of the floor (so you can imagine how we ever walked in there). Now there is 70% of floor space with nothing on it! I love, love, love, love, love, love, love the shelves! Thanks so much Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
Wowie Kazowie! That is seriously cool. Bob is amazing. Had I known he could do that, we would've added that to the list on our blue door fridge, of reasons why you and Bob should get married! That's incredible. I'm so glad you got some nice shelves. You must feel so happy :)
Post a Comment