She is also very curious about what we are putting in our mouths. We now have to feed her her own food every time we eat or else she will try with all her might to get to what we have. The other day I was eating Nerds and she was just going crazy trying to get them from me. So I gave her the box (empty of course).
"Mom, I don't know why you eat this. Tastes like cardboard to me."
She also goes crazy trying to get our cups when we drink so I started to give her a little bit of water in a cup. She loves it. She has learned that the water is going to be cold. So, before the water even reaches her mouth she lets out a "this is cold" gasp. Most of the water drools out, but she is or was learning to swallow it. But now that she has figured out how to make spitty noises she does that with the water and sends it out it a pretty good little fountain.
Here is a video of her drinking. Listen for her to gasp right before the water reaches her mouth.
Here is a video of her drinking. Listen for her to gasp right before the water reaches her mouth.

3 comments:
Hi, Britney! This is a cute little blog. Hannalee is adorable. I love her funny little expressions! It was fun seeing you guys. You can check out my blog if you want http://www.melliekelley.blogspot.com/
I need to post to mine more often.
Hannalee is adorable! I can't believe how much hair she has! It's so cute!
Hannalee has got so much hair, way more than Maddie's got, I love it. Any teeth yet? None here, which is wierd for me, everyone else started at 4-6 months. We've found that with older kids, we've got to be careful with food on the floor. Maddie found an M&M two days ago, and loved it. And I, too, have to share most of my snacks with the baby, her favs are graham crackers and nilla wafers.
Post a Comment