Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sledding!

Hannalee got a wonderfully warm snow suit from her Grandpa Dino and Grandma Robin for Christmas. It is supposed to be for a 9 month old, but seems to fit her so well already.





The day after Christmas, Bob's family went sledding. I put Hannalee in her snow suit and we went sledding down a small hill. (Don't worry, it was a very small hill. I had to push with my hands to make us even slide along.) Hannie had no idea what was going on. To her we were just moving as usual. But she didn't complain about being cold and actually fell asleep in Grandma Silver's arms while I tried tubing. Thanks to my parents for the warm snow suit.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey cous, glad I found you now I can keep an eye on ya. Your little girl is darling. I think it is time I met her in person.