Yesterday Hannalee learned how to make razzing noises. She can now entertain herself nearly 15 min. just sitting there making the noises. We were laughing so hard at her that it was hard to keep the camera steady. I love all of her new noises lately. She loves to hear herself and is constantly babbling. When she wakes up in the morning she lays in her crib and just babbles and screeches and now makes the razzy spit noise. I love laying in my bed and listening to her. It is a much better wake up call than her first months when she would just scream. I think she is going to be quite the jabber mouth when she starts to talk. I apologize in advance to her future teachers. Here is a video of her new found noise:
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This video is adorable! She is so big! I love seeing similar things you are doing with Hannalee! It's so fun!
Hunter loved watching and listening to Hannalee!! So cute!
Post a Comment