Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pinterest Ideas Come to Life

 So my Pinterest boards are filling up.  There is so much out there and so little time.  But pinning it just for looks doesn't work.  It was time I took action.  It was time that I start putting my "pins" to work. My goal is to pick a couple of pins a month and do them, or use them.

Today I made rhubarb turnovers modified from this pin . They were so yummy!

Last week I tried out a hair do "pin".  I used two of Hannie's old (yes clean) socks, cut off the toes, rolled them into a donut shape, then rolled them into her hair.  See this web site for better directions. Or look up sock bun on you-tube for video instruction.

 In the morning I unrolled the socks, ran my fingers through her hair, and wallah! Isn't she beautiful?!  And aren't the curls beautiful?!


 Ears from primary.  "I'm thankful for ears."
L

No comments: