Tayo is not only able to crawl now, he is getting very good at pulling himself up to anything. With these new abilities he can reach things he couldn't before and get to places he shouldn't go.
Tayo gets very ornery around 4:30. Dinner is in the making, mom can't spend much time playing, and big sister is pestery. So I put him in his room for some independent play. Here is his new past time while he's in his room.
He loves pulling things out and tossing them. He cleaned all the diapers off the shelf and pulled everything out of both baskets full of PJ's and onsies.
I put him on the floor with a tub full of like 40 toy cars. He'd reach in grab a car and toss it without even looking at it until the tub was empty.
Today while I was doing dishes, I left him in his room. After about 15 min of being wonderfully (or should I say mischievously) quiet he started to wail. He had shut himself in the bathroom. I opened the door to find this:
The whole roll of toilet paper in shreds. I guess it is time to start really baby proofing our house.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment