The first time I went, my husband got to go to0. It was a beautiful day.
Taken from the top of Strawberry.
Bob skiing down "Becks". A fun, steep run when groomed. Bob wasn't so thrilled, but was willing to fallow me any where. Thanks Babe!
One morning, on the day I was preparing to go, I woke up to a snow storm. I almost backed out of going. (I've become a fair weather skier in my "old" age.) I'm so glad I went because there was about 6" of the softest powder on top of nice groomed runs. It was an amazing day. (And I got to ski with my brother who knows all the best spots.)

1 comment:
Sometimes when I think of skiing, I remember us watching Warren Miller in goggles . . . I got to ski this year too! It was divine!
Post a Comment