Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Tayo! (And me)

Having Tayo's and my birthday only a day apart makes for one big party.


But it is much funner to focus on kids' b-days than think about how much older I'm getting so here's to my little one year old!


A boy and his hammer. It's amazing, they are born this way.


His favorite part, being able to tear paper.


A monkey cake for our monkey man. (When we walk him around, he and daddy make monkey noise so we call him our monkey man.)


Enjoying himself immensely!


Testing out Tayo's and my joint birthday present. (It also turns in to a bike trailer!) The kids really loved it. I was nervous having the two together in such a confined space. We only had one moment where Hannalee was getting a little too in-Tayo's-face. But quick threat of leaving her home next time, and all was good again.


Ready for good weather and a bike ride.


Cookie monster cupcakes. (Got to love Pinterest!)


Don't worry, Bob blew out the candle just before he touched it.


"Now, leave me alone while I finish this cupcake."

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i cant believe how big he is! he is so cute. happy birthday tayo! and brit :) by the way your house in the background looks beautiful! you need to post pictures of all of it so that the out of towners can see it.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Britney!!! Enjoy your bike trailer/strolle, it looks like it will be great! I can't believe Tayo is already 1! Crazy!