Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ergo Baby Carrier

About a month ago I went to a garage sale and got some steals! I got a 28 x 24 Greg Olsen picture of Christ that is in the most beautiful frame (the kind of pictures you get at Deseret Book).

Then when I was digging in a box at the same house I found a brand new Ergo Baby Carrier. I've heard great things about them. When I was researching baby carriers for Tayo, I really wanted on, but they were over $100. The lady at the garage sale said, when I asked the price, that she wasn't sure if she was going to sell it. She might, she just wasn't sure she'd use it. I told her she should sell it to me because I would use it. So she did, for a fraction of the original price.

We love the carrier! And so does Tayo. He snuggles down in and enjoys the ride. I love that it is wearable on the back. It is so comfortable for long term carrying.

No comments: