Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Smiley Boy


I think that if we could keep Tayo healthy, we would have a happy baby. He has lots of cute smiles for me at 2:00am. I think he enjoys having mommy all to himself. And he enjoys the peace and quite.



His staff is gone and the wound looks great. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it was a one time, fluke and not a reoccurring immune system problem.



This is a face that he gives Hannalee; his surprised-get out of my bubble-what is all that screaming face.

After my last post, it turned out I was not the only one to get the stomach flu. Bob and Hannalee came down with it the next day. We had it for about 4 days. It was a nasty bug. After we got all better, Tayo came down with Hannalee's cold. Poor little guy has been congested and has a yucky cough.

These two look a little bit similar don't you think?


Hannie insisted that Tayo share his swing with "New Baby", but I drew the line when she tried to put 3 dolls more in the swing with him.

No comments: