I love, love, love that Hannalee loves books. It is the one activity during the day that can keep her independently entertained for longer than 2 min. In fact she can sit and read for about 30 min. averaging about 20 + books. Throughout the day I read to her at least 3 to 4 times and she sits are reads about 3 to 4 times on her own.
She likes to read to Tayo, though his attention span is about 2 pages and 1 accidental bonk on the head from the page turning.
Listen to this story. Can you tell what book she is reading?
If you guessed "Go Dog, Go" your pretty smart. We read this book every day and she knows if I skip a page or don't read the right words on the page. She will tell me to read that page again, "Right this time."

No comments:
Post a Comment