Birth
You were so tiny, looking at these pictures I can't believe Hannalee was that little. But boy did she, and still does, have quite the set of lungs.
Month 1

We survived this month through Hannalee's colicky fits, but not without a lot of tears from both of us.
Month 2

Her personality was starting to shine through.
Month 3

I was finally starting to get the hang of the whole motherhood concept and Hannalee was getting more used to her little body.
Month 4

I loved this age. She was immobile and so happy.
Month 5

The hair is starting to get out of control!
Month 6

She loved to suck on her fingers and toes at this stage.
Month 7

She is such a ham. :0)
Month 8

Hannalee started getting mobile and loved it.
Month 9

She loved to play with her tongue at this age, especially to make noises.
Month 10

She had to touch everything and everything she touched went right to her mouth.
Month 11

This picture was so hard to get because it required her to lay down. And heaven forbid she hold still for 2 seconds. :0)
Year old pictures coming soon.
Wow! Look how she's grown. We love you Hannalee!
We survived this month through Hannalee's colicky fits, but not without a lot of tears from both of us.
Month 2
Her personality was starting to shine through.
Month 3
I was finally starting to get the hang of the whole motherhood concept and Hannalee was getting more used to her little body.
Month 4
I loved this age. She was immobile and so happy.
Month 5
The hair is starting to get out of control!
Month 6
She loved to suck on her fingers and toes at this stage.
Month 7
She is such a ham. :0)
Month 8
Hannalee started getting mobile and loved it.
Month 9
She loved to play with her tongue at this age, especially to make noises.
Month 10
She had to touch everything and everything she touched went right to her mouth.
Month 11
This picture was so hard to get because it required her to lay down. And heaven forbid she hold still for 2 seconds. :0)
Year old pictures coming soon.
Wow! Look how she's grown. We love you Hannalee!

2 comments:
Holy cow this is incredible! I'm so glad you thought of this idea. I wish I'd remembered to take pictures on each of the months marks. It's unbelievable how much she's changed. What dark hair she used to have!! She is just a doll. Wow.
What a cutie she is!! Hey Britney its Heather Ward, I found your blog! My blog is set to private so send me your email address and I'll add you. Email me at heatherm163@hotmail.com
Post a Comment