I was a bit nervous about how Hannie would react. Would she like it or cry the whole time? She loves baths and her kiddy pool, but that lasts only 10 minutes until she is tired of it.
Well we got into the water, which wasn't as warm as bath water, but wasn't bad either. She loved it! As you can see from this pictures she was ready to get right in and wanted to touch it.
We had a little life jacket and put that on her and let her just float around. She was grinning the whole time (except for the exact moment that I snapped her picture).
Our friends had a little blow up tube for infants to sit in which she loved even more. She loved being pushed through the water in it and reaching over to touch the water. I am so proud of my baby for enjoying the new experience. I am also proud that she lasted an hour and a half in the pool! That is a record for Hannalee to do one thing for that long. She usually gets bored of it, but I think there was lots of stimulation going on around her to keep her happy. When it was finally time to get out she was reaching back toward the pool like she wanted to go back in. Don't worry Hannalee this is defiantly something we'll do again.
Our friends had a little blow up tube for infants to sit in which she loved even more. She loved being pushed through the water in it and reaching over to touch the water. I am so proud of my baby for enjoying the new experience. I am also proud that she lasted an hour and a half in the pool! That is a record for Hannalee to do one thing for that long. She usually gets bored of it, but I think there was lots of stimulation going on around her to keep her happy. When it was finally time to get out she was reaching back toward the pool like she wanted to go back in. Don't worry Hannalee this is defiantly something we'll do again.

No comments:
Post a Comment