Thursday, June 18, 2009

Temple Square


This Monday I was able to meet my good friend Jennie and her cute baby at temple square. We we taught the same grade at the same school last year and our babies were born only a month apart. It was so much fun catching up and being able to compare all the mommy/baby stuff going on in our lives. Hannalee loved the baby (and her toys).

Jennie's baby is so quiet compared to my little jabber mouth.

The temple grounds were beautiful as always and the rain actually stopped for the day so we could enjoy them.


(Look close at Hannie's hand. Yes, that is dirt. I had to distract her from playing in the dirt so I could snap the picture.)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

She is so happy, and the hair looks less crazy and a bit fuller. Is it curly? So excited to see you soon.

Nicole Lee said...

Oh I love this.
How fun! I miss both of you!