Tayo has never been a huge fan of being cold, so therefore, snow is not his favorite thing. He also hates sledding. I think it is something about being pushed down a hill with no control. So I was super nervous about taking him skiing. I thought it would be all tears and no fun.
Luckily my dear husband was willing to give it a try with us. Hannalee was super excited to teach Tayo all that she knows. She is a pro now don't you know and wants to be a ski racer. I've brain washed her well. :)
Well...
He LOVE it! He had a blast. We held him between our legs the whole time because he has no concept of stop. :) But he loved it. He really loved going fast and would tell us to speed up.
He impressed me though. When we first taught Hannalee how to ski 2 years ago at age 3. She was like a blob between our legs. She was totally limp and wanted us to hold her up. Tayo, however, had very strong sturdy legs. He held his own weight and even attempted to lean forward.
He found a stick. Boys and their sticks.
Our ski bum family
After skiing we were able to catch up to Uncle Bryan and sit in his snow cat.








No comments:
Post a Comment