Hannlee had been talking about being a princess again this year for Halloween. But one day I was in Joanns and saw this sparkly scale green material. I knew I could make a mermaid costume with it. Now all I needed to do was convince Hannie. Turns out, that was easy. All I had to do was show her the sparkly material and she was sold (anything sparkly and Hannie is no board).
Tayo is a minion. I crocheted the hat, and he loved it. (Unfortunately we lost it while shopping a week later. :(
Surprisingly the overalls were hard to find. These one's were a size too small, but they worked.
The night of Halloween turned out to be a cold one. Hannalee enjoyed every minute of it and went for an hour. (She's an Eskimo!) Tayo lasted 30 minutes and wanted to go home. I think mostly to eat candy. We still have candy and Tayo likes to ask, "Blue candy."
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holy cow I haven't been keeping up on blogs lately but thought I'd take a peek... I can't believe how fast those kiddos grow up. Adorable costumes! :)
Post a Comment