Friday, October 11, 2013

County Fair

 Wow. I am really behind on my blogging.  But I will catch up.  For starters, let's go back to August and visit the fair again.
 Tayo insisted on feeding almost every animal he saw.  At one point he was trying to feed them wood chips.


 We got to listen to an amazing band, but I can't remember their name.  There was a 20ish year old girl that was playing the fiddle.  Hannalee idealized her.  She thought she was so pretty standing up on the stage.  Hannalee said, "Someday I'm going to do that.  I'm going to sing on the stage." I hope so my outgoing girl, I hope so!

My kids have their dad wrapped around their fingers.  They got him to take them out onto the dance floor!  He even danced one song with me.  (Albeit it was not a pretty sight, together we have 4 left feet. :0)


 

Another successful year at the fair.  Hannalee is already counting down for next year.

No comments: