Monday, March 4, 2013

Breakfast and Bangs

The conversation this morning:

Hannalee:My bangs are bugging me.
Me: That is why we don't cut our own bangs.
Hannalee: I know, but can you put them in an elastic so I can enjoy my breakfast.


 Hannalee is our expert pancake/waffle maker.  She knows exactly what to put in and how much.  Her favorite thing to put in is the "sprinkles", because every thing tastes better with sprinkles. (Little does she know, but the "sprinkles" are the healthy part.  They are ground flax seed.  We also put special sauce on our mac and cheese; a.k.a. puree sweet potatoes. Shhh! Don't tell.)


 Tayo also needs a job at breakfast.  He is our strawberry/chocolate milk mixer.  I put milk and flavoring in a bowl, give him a whisk, and he is a happy helper.  And his job is so simple he can suck his thumb and mix our drinks.


No comments: