These last few years I have been in a Halloween slump. It's just not as fun if you can't go trick-or-treating. But Halloween gets a new meaning again when you have kids. Especially when you have kids that know what Halloween means.
Hannalee knew that Halloween meant pretty costumes and lots of candy. She couldn't wait to wear her costume. I even got in the mood and made my kids costumes this year.
Conversations with Hannalee on Halloween night:
Hannie: I'm not a big sister any more.
Me: Why not?
Hannie: Because I'm Tinker Bell now.
Hannie: I've got a lot, a lot of candy. My bag is all full. (She has said this every day that she looks at her candy. I'm a mean mom and only let her have one a day.)
Hannie: Tayo has one wing (pointing to the feather on his hat). I have two wings.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment