Bob has been bugging me for years to let him get a dirt bike. NO! was my answer. Motorcycles are dangerous! But this last year after much pleading, I gave in. I said he could get a dirt bike under certain circumstances. I even made up a contract that he had to sign. Some of the stipulations in the contract included always wearing a helmet, no road legal bikes, and he has to get rid of it if he gets any serious injuries.
After much searching (for like 5 months) he found his perfect bike.
He was so giddy and excited to get home to ride it. The smile on Bob's face while he rides it makes it worth it.
After a few days he finally convinced me to give the bike a try. I was so nervous and tense that after riding for only a few minutes my muscles were sore. But you know what? I love riding it. It is a lot of fun. I have now mastered turning right AND left. (At first I could only turn left. Right just felt weird.) And I have even gotten it up to third gear. Wahoo!
Now Bob has to share the dirt bike with me. He is already contemplating his next bigger bike and letting me have this one. Not for a while dear.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
NO WAY! Totally jealous. But Britney . . . I don't see you wearing a helmet in that picture :).
Post a Comment