Baby boy is now term! This lifts a big burden off my back. I've been having all these lovely painful contractions since December. Lately they've even been painful in my legs and back (just like real labor contractions). But thankfully I've had some great ladies in my ward that have given me a hand with Hannalee so I can rest when the contractions got too much. Thank you!
My doctor predicts he will be here in a week or two. That kinda scared me when she said that. Am I really ready to take care of two kids? Will I survive? But then I am super excited to hold him and see him. OK, and I'm super excited to be able to bend over and roll over again.
Hannalee has some sort of idea that there is a baby in my tummy. The other day she put a binky on my stomach and said, "Here baby brother" then made a sucking noise. She has also tried to offer him a cracker. She has been excited about the new baby clothes. She put some pajamas on my tummy to "try them on" but decided they didn't fit.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My kids used to love to talk to my belly. Hey, if the baby comes this weekend, you'd have lots of extra help since Vicki, Russ, Heather, and Ashlee are all coming out! I'm glad you've made it, and two kids isn't too hard of an adjustment.
Hooray! I am so excited for you. I can't wait for him to be here. You're so cute preggo, but I know how you feel, it's so nice to be able to move freely and lay in bed however you want again. Hope its not too much longer...
Congrats... I am so excited for you! I love new babies. I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see some pics!
Post a Comment