Thanks to the many who participated in my game (um...two). Anyway, one day I was looking out my window to find exactly what you see in the pictures from the previous post. My first thought was cleaning up bugs or bees??
Nope, he was winterizing our sprinkling system by sucking the water out of the pipes. My husband has some very creative ideas. (And they work! I love it!)
Just to show his creativeness here are some "oldy-but-goody" pictures from 2008:
My beaters had broken, but we wanted to make cookies. I suggested we mix it by hand, but no, that would be unacceptable in our household. Bring out the power tools!! Arr, arr, arr (noise that Tim Taylor form Tool Time would make.)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Time and time again, I am grateful I married an Engineer :) They seem to be able to solve any problem.
Post a Comment