Hannalee and I were able to hike to Delicate Arch. Bob stayed back with Sarah and Tayo since his back wasn't up for the hike anyway.
It was so nice to have some girl time with Hannie. She was a great hiker too. She's also getting old enough that she is started to appreciate the scenery around her.
I loved when we turned the corner and finally saw the arch. I loved that Hannalee was amazed. She truly enjoyed it and was able to look at it for a long time.
As we were hiking up there was a family with two little kids hiking up behind us. When we got toe the arch I asked if they wanted to me to take their picture under the arch and then if they would take mine. The wife quickly responded, "We have a selfy stick."......The husband looked at her like,
"Really???" (I'm sure I did too.) He politely said that he'd take our picture anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment