The tooth had been wiggling for weeks. Hannalee could not wait for it to fall out. One morning at breakfast, she was eating when she said, "Mom, I have something in my hand."
She opened her hand and there was her tiny little tooth. She was so proud and excited.
We put it in a bag to show daddy. Bob has never been a fan of made-up holiday creatures (ie. Santa, the Easter bunny, leprechauns, etc.) So in his thoughts, there would be no tooth fairy. I was considering going along with it. Hannalee had never heard of her, so she wouldn't be missing out on anything right? Plus we lost the tooth! We have no idea where that little bag has gone.
But, then lots of kids were loosing teeth at school and there was lots of talk about the "tooth fairy." What to do, what to do? Well, I believed in the tooth fairy up until my very last lost tooth and I came out perfectly normal. (Stop laughing, I am normal!)
So...the tooth fairy will be visiting our house with the next tooth, assuming that one doesn't come up missing.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment