Sunday, September 1, 2013

All He Needs Is Dadda

Tayo is a daddy's boy.  If he is sad, that is the one he wants.

One morning he woke up crying around 6:00.  I could hear him whimpering dada too.  I went in to check on him.  He was sitting up in his crib and I reached in to pick him up.  Tayo pushed my hands away and said, "No. Dada."

The other day we took Bob's car to get the safety check.  We were sitting in the parking lot next to another gold car (Bob has a gold car).
Tayo: Dada (pointing to the other gold car)
Me: No we are in Daddy's car.  And Daddy is at work.
Tayo: Dada.


He was very insistent that it was daddy's car. Then a lady walked out and got into the car. Tayo started freaking out and yelling, "NO! Dada's. NO!"  He thought for sure she was stealing daddy's care.  As she drove away Tayo was almost in tears.  I had to get him out of the car and show him that we were in daddy's car before he would calm down.


No comments: