Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

Things are going well for us. Hannalee is being a wonderful baby. She is so happy most of the time and loves to show off her new skills. Lately she has been showing off her vocal cords by squealing and saying "aaaaaaa..." for long stretches. She is also getting really good at grabbing things and putting them to her mouth. She loves to grab stuffed animals and chew on them.




This last weekend I had my longest stretch away from Hannalee; about 5 hours. I went with the girls in my family to see the movie Twilight (I liked it, but didn't). I missed her the whole time. But she was good for dad and he had her in bed asleep by the time I got home. Bob is so cute with Hannalee. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for my baby.



1 comment:

vrj said...

Finally found your site, Hannalee just keeps getting cuter!! It's great to be able to keep up with your little familly.